There are several different options available online to resize images so that they match the specifications noted throughout the VME and these support articles.
Many users have access to Canva and we have found that it is the most common free tool. Below are the steps to resize an image using Canva.com.
- Navigate to https://www.canva.com
- Select “Create a design” in the upper right corner.
- Click “Custom Dimensions” and enter the desired dimensions of the image.
- Click “Create new design”
- Click “Uploads” on the far left side of the screen and then click “Upload an image or video”
- Select the desired image and upload it to the site
- Once uploaded, select the image in the bar on the left side of the screen
- Drag the image using the corners or the sides of the image to match the image to the expected size shown
- Once complete, click “Download” in the upper right corner
- Select the File Type of PNG or JPEG and mark if a transparent background is requested, then click Download.