This page will allow you to search for specific attendees registered for your event. Below are the possible fields that can be used to search for an attendee.
- This is the vConferenceOnline Member ID.
- To search for a attendee based on Member ID number, input the number into this field and click search.
- This is the email address that the attendee would be registered with.
- To search for an attendee based on email address, input the email in this field and click search.
- This is the last name that the attendee used when registering.
- To search for an attendee based on last name, input the last name in this field and click search.
- This is the last 4 digits of the attendees credit card number that was used at registration if registration was taken on the vConferenceOnline platform.
- To search for an attendee based on the last four digits of the attendee’s credit card number, input the digits in this field and click search.
- This would be the transaction ID for the purchase of the ticket.
- To search for an attendee based on the transaction ID, enter the ID in this field and click search.
- This would be the unique pnref number for the purchase of the ticket either through the import process or through a payment API.
- To search for an attendee based on the PNREF, enter the PNREF in this field and click search.
Once you have found the attendee you can update their password, allow early access, update their regtype, and view some basic demographic information.
Update Attendee’s Password
- Enter the updated password in the Password field and click the Update button to update the attendee’s password.
Allow Early Access
- Check this box and click “Update Access” to allow this attendee to access the event before the event goes live.
- Early access here will not allow the attendee to gain access to the VME.
- You can select any pre-created regtype in the Reg Type dropdown and click the update button to update the access the attendee has to the event based on the regtype.