Please review the below links before live streaming:
Live Streaming Best Practices: https://www.vconferenceonline.com/live-streaming-best-practices/
Live Sessions - Important Information: https://www.vconferenceonline.com/live-sessions-important-information/
Important Notes about Zoom Webinars
- To remove the Zoom branding, sign up for the Pro version and request that the branding be removed.
- Please follow the steps outlined here to confirm that your account is enabled for streaming on a Custom Live Streaming Service.
Schedule the webinar or meeting
- Please follow the steps outlined by Zoom here to schedule a webinar or meeting. Below are the exceptions to what Zoom has created to allow for live streaming into the vConferenceOnline platform.
- Webinar Password - uncheck “Require webinar password”
- Do not require a webinar password.
- Uncheck Q&A
Before the event
- Navigate to the Sessions page of the VME and select "edit" in the Video column for the session(s) which will be live streamed.
- Enter the "Full URL" provided by vConferenceOnline in the "Full URL:" field. Then click update. This may also be the "Share" link from a Youtube Live stream
Day of the event
- Follow the steps outlined by Zoom here to begin streaming on a Custom Live Streaming Service.
- Enter the credentials requested
- Stream URL
- This will be provided by an Event Coach or a Project Manager and might be called Stream Server or RTMP Destination URL. This may also be provided from a Youtube Live stream
- Stream Key
- This will be provided by an Event Coach or a Project Manager and might be called "Key".
- Live Streaming Page URL:
- Once the credentials have been input and you have been redirected to the above Live Streaming Page URL Zoom webinars is live streaming.
Please note that Zoom also has a specific article about streaming with Youtube Live Here. Please review this for further information specific to Zoom and Youtube Live.