Page of the VME: Information and Registration
You can create discount codes (VIP codes) by clicking on “Create New VIP Codes”. Please follow the below steps to set these up. In order to have the field for these show up on the registration page, please Activate VIP/Discount Code Field on Registration Form.
1. Click “Create New VIP Codes” under the “VIP/Discount Code Management.”
2. Enter the VIP Number (13 character maximum).
3. Enter the amount (dollars or percentage) of the registration prices that this code will remove in the “Premium/Disc $" field.
4. Enter the beginning of the time that this code will be active in the “Start Date.”
5. Enter the end of the time that this code will be active in the “Stop Date.”
6. Enter the number of times that this code can be used in the “Use Limit”. Note: If there is not a limit, leave this field at “-1”
7. If the amount entered in the “Premium/Disc $” field is a percentage off of the registration amount, check this box, then click “Save”. Note: If the amount entered in the “Premium/Disc $” field is not a percentage off of the registration amount, click “Save” without checking this box.
Make sure to click “Save Information” at the bottom of the page after any updates to save your work!