Page of the VME: Sessions
Please note: a quiz must be created first. Follow the steps outlined under How do I set up a quiz for a session? for further details.
- Click Questions next to the appropriate quiz to add questions and answers.
- For each question that is desired for the quiz, follow the below steps:
- Enter the Question in the “Question:” field
- Select the type of Answer in the dropdown menu
- Drop Down List only allows a single selection from a preset list of options.
- Radio Buttons allows multiple selections from a preset list of options.
- Text box allows a free text response from the registrant and requires a very specific response to pass.
- Click “Save Question”
- Navigate to where you input the questions
- Click “Answers” to input the answers for the selected question.
- Input one answer at a time.
- Please note that you can only add in a single correct answer per question and a correct answer must be selected.
- If using the text box, only input one answer and mark that correct.