Page of the VME: Sessions
A room or track must be created prior to creating any sessions. Click on Set Room/Track Names on the Sessions page to create the room(s) or track(s).
- This must be numeric, greater than 0 (1, 2, 3, etc) and determines the numerical ID of the track. Each track must have a unique ID. If no value is input for the sort order, the numerical ID will determine the order of the rooms/tracks in the sessions lobby for the event.
- Important Note: If you are using regtypes for your event please do not alter any track ids after the creation of the regtypes without coordinating with the support team via a ticket or with your event coach. If you alter these without that coordination your regtypes will not work as expected and some of your attendees will have access to items that you potentially did not want them to see.
- If adjusted from zero, this will determine the order of the rooms/tracks in the sessions lobby for the event.
- This will be the name of the track. While there is no character limit, keep attendee usability in mind and keep these simple.
Hide Section (Session Lobby):
- This will hide this specific session room from the session lobby when checked.
Once finished creating the track/room, click ‘Save Track/Room’ at the bottom of the page.
Once created, tracks/rooms can be edited or deleted. Deletion is permanent and once deleted, all sessions set to that track/room must be assigned to a different one.