Page of the VME: Exhibitors
This article is intended for Event Admins only for when they would like to set up a booth to deliver a content submission link to a booth admin who will then build a booth.
Click “New Exhibitor” and then fill out the following fields:
- This field allows you to set the Exhibitor Name which is searchable in the Exhibit Hall and will show in their chat.
- Select the desired Sponsor Level for this booth. For further details about the sponsor level, click here.
Once the Exhibitor/Sponsor Name and Sponsor Level have been updated click the Save Exhibitor button at the bottom of the page.
Click on “Admins” on the exhibitor line that needs booth admins added and follow the below steps:
- Enter the email address for the booth admin in the User Email field.
- Click “Add Admin”
- Note: If the email address has never been used in our system before, a note stating “The email entered is not a registered account” will appear. Click “Create New Account”. This will generate a password for the exhibitor admin to log in to their booth building tool. Make sure to copy the provided password somewhere for the next step.
Follow the above steps to set up all booth admin(s) for the booth. This will not register the booth admin for the event, so you will want to make sure that they are also registered for the event. Once they are all set up you will need to provide the following information to the booth admins in order to allow them to build their booth.
- This is the email that you provided in the system for the Booth Admin.
- Note: If the admin has previously been registered in the system before, including for the same event but a different exhibitor booth, they will use the previously provided password. If they need that password, they can select “Forgot password” on the login screen.
Content Submission Link
- This link is specific for this exhibitor booth for this event. If the exhibitor admin is responsible for multiple exhibitor booths, they will need each of the Content Submission Links for Booth Admins.