The Sessions page of the VME allows you to edit or delete sessions, search sessions, upload session videos, set the track/rooms for the Session Lobby, create quizzes, and set the certificate as applicable.
This page is separated into two main sections which are the header section and the sessions grid.
- This section of the page allows you to create a new session, use the schedule checker, set room/track names, set quiz(zes), set up the certificate, and perform the session audit as part of your go-live.
- This section of the page allows you to see all of the sessions for your event. You can upload a video to a session, preview any uploaded videos, view/set any poll(s) for a session, edit the session information, delete a session, and view some basic information for the session in this area.
- Deleting a session, quiz, or poll is a permanent action and you will need to recreate the item.
- A room or track must be created prior to creating a session.
- At least one speaker must be created in the system prior to creating a session.