The Speakers page of the VME allows you to create, edit, delete, and email your speakers as well as allowing you to perform a Speaker Audit as part of your Go-Live process. Before any sessions are created you will need to ensure that at least one speaker is created. If a session does not have a speaker, or the speaker is to be determined, we recommend that you create a speaker profile to reflect that as “No Speaker” or “To Be Determined.”
This page is separated into three main sections which are the header section, this event’s speaker(s), and your remaining master speaker(s) list.
- This section allows you to Create a New Speaker, email all or a selected number of your speakers, and perform a Speakers Audit.
This Event’s Speaker(s)
- This section shows which speaker(s) are assigned to any session in your current event. You can select the speaker(s) for emailing by using the checkbox and edit the speaker information by clicking on “edit”.
Your Remaining Master Speaker(s) List
- This section shows all of the speakers across all of your event that are not assigned to a section in your current event. You can select the speaker(s) for emailing by using the checkbox, edit the speaker information, or delete the speaker from the system.
- Deleting a speaker is a permanent action and you will need to recreate their speaker profile.
- Creating a speaker on this page does not automatically register the speaker for the event.
- Creating a speaker on this page does not allow them early access to the event or to the VME platform.
- Creating a speaker on this page does not send any notifications or resources to the speaker.